- Nominate a person who is in a Senior Level Leadership position or who has the potential to be promoted into a Senior Level Leadership position;
- Nomination must be signed by the Agency Executive Director;
- Nominees that are two years from retiring from the agency are not eligible;
- Consider diversity when making the nomination;
- Be prepared to allow the nominee to be in attendance from Sunday afternoon to noon on the following Friday; and,
- Provide transportation or reimburse the nominee for round trip mileage between duty site and Huntsville.
- Arrive at the Criminal Justice Center in Huntsville on Sunday by 5:15 PM for the opening session;
- Actively participate in training activities the entire week;
- Consider a variety of diversity issues in selecting participants;
- Notify nominee of acceptance into the program;
- Provide 34 hours of relevant training in an atmosphere conducive to learning;
- Provide all training materials;
- Provide accommodations at the University Hotel;
- Provide meals for participants.
For questions, please contact Fred Rangel at (936) 294-3916 or email at email@example.com